Click on the logo below to be redirected to Tugis Art Sudio

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Expiration of the studio website


Well, my studio website {tugis.com.ng} expires on the 26th June 2012 (yesterday). I don't know why the web-hosting company still display it.

I might renew it (before someone else takes the domain name) but I might abandon it and concentrate on my personal website www.ifekaterry.com.

Reasons, well, I'm broke to the bones LOL!

When I can't get something, I dispise the thing (as if I don't need it), then; I do not miss it (because I'm now better off without it).

The website has been around for over 3 years now, and I quickly designed if (from a blank page) within 2 hours. So, I have not invested too much time on it (Time is money. That is why we spend it) and right now, I meither have the time nor the money to maintain the dame thing.

© Ife'ka Terry
http://ifekaterry.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget